Who we are
Land Development Agency
The LDA are a commercial, State-sponsored body that has been created to coordinate land within State control for more optimal uses where appropriate, with a focus on the provision of housing.
The LDA will improve the way the housing market functions by:
- Working with State bodies and Local Authorities to make more effective use of State lands, providing a stable, sustainable supply of land for housing.
- Improving the planning system to facilitate State lands being used for housing.
- Acquiring and developing land in a selective, targeted way that boosts housing supply.
- Delivering rental market initiatives that provide affordable mass-market tenure.
- Investing in research and innovation to identify new and better ways to deliver new homes.
Providing high-level expertise underpinned by robust governance.
Dublin City Council
Dublin is an international capital city and is the economic engine of the region and the State.
Dublin City Council seeks to enhance the city’s attractiveness as a place in which to invest, to work, to live and to visit. It takes a leading role in shaping the strategic vision for the city.
The Digital Hub is a cluster of technology and digital media companies and creatives in Ireland.
The Digital Hub is managed by the Digital Hub Development Agency, a state agency set up by the Irish government in 2003. The Digital Hub Development Agency runs The Digital Hub and implements its enterprise and campus development strategy.
The Office of Public Works (OPW) is an Irish government office whose primary function is to support the implementation of government policy.
The OPW advises the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform and the Minister of State at that department, principally in the disciplines of property (including heritage properties) and flood risk management.